Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 27

Yesterday I left Mussoorie and set off to Chandigarh. I left just as the sun was rising and I remembered a promise I made to myself back in SA: that I would see as many sunrises as I could. Actually it was more of a new year’s resolution. If you think about how often you are awake to see the sun rise it’s really quite sad. And they are spectacular. During our stay here I met wonderful and sincere people but my wanting to stay was outweighed by my desire to move on. The day before I left, each one of them, in turn, stopped by to say farewell and that they would miss me. I believed them, I would miss them too.

So, I made a new rule, I would not stay in one place for more than 4 days. It’s too hard to leave but I also made a new promise: Mussoorie will see me again.

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    Make this New Year the memorable one by celebrating it with Top of the Hill on the most beautiful hill station-Mussoorie, India.


    Mussoorie New Year Packages

    ReplyDelete